Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Posting

Hi All! Well this is my first posing on my new blog.  Thanks for checking it out...As time goes on, I will be using my blog to post pictures and update you on my weight loss,  talk about my new life as a cyclist, and all the great stuff I discover in the great cycling community that I'm now apart of.  I'll also be posting info and pics of races I attend and all kinds of other great stuff.. Right now my blog is a bit of a mess, and under construction, but I will work on that over the weekend. But right now, I'm packing to go on a company trip to CT.  Going to Foxwoods! I will be riding every day through out the rest of the week and the weekend in some from of fashion weather be on the trainer or outside.. Ill be sure to take photos.  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: